So, you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Knoxville? The process is one that is both exciting, but let’s admit that at times it may also be a little overwhelming. That is where I come in to play!
My philosophy is simple. I am here to help my clients sell and/or buy property and I will make the process the best experience possible. What does that mean? It means you feel confident that I have demonstrated the knowledge and expertise to properly market your property, negotiated the best price obtainable and that I have effectively communicated with you regarding all aspects of your transaction. After many years of working in retail management I understand the elements of the individual needs and the process of a purchase. At the end of the day I want you to walk away feeling that you have received an amazing experience with me as your REALTOR® and that you have been able to realize your dream of selling or buying a home!
- Relocation Sellers & Buyers
- Luxury Homes
- Custom Homes
- Historic Properties
- International President’s Elite – awarded to the top 3% of Coldwell Banker® Worldwide
- #1 Total Transactions Closed for an Individual Agent, CBWW company wide
- #2 OverallAdjusted Gross Commission Income for an Individual Agent, CBWW company wide
- #10 Adjusted Gross Commission Income State of TN Coldwell Banker franchises
- #1 Agent Adjusted Gross Commission Income for CBWW West Town
- # 1 Agent Listing Side Transactions for CBWW West Town
- #1 Buyer Side Transactions for CBWW West Town
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer with a total of 11.5 million in sales
- International President’s Circle – awarded to the top 6% of Coldwell Banker® Worldwide
- #1 Agent Adjusted Gross Commission Income for CBWW West Town
- #1 Agent Buyer Side Transactions for CBWW West Town
- #2 Listing Side Transactions for CBWW West Town
- #5 Agent Adjusted Gross Commission Income CBWW company wide
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer with a total 0f 9.4 million in sales
- Knoxville Area Association of Realtors Gold Star Award (2014)
- Knoxville Area Association of Realtors Silver Star Award (2013)
- Knoxville Area Association of Realtors Five Star Award for Professionalism (2013)
- Multi-Million-Dollar Producer
- Board of Directors, Knoxville Area Association of Realtors (2016-2018)
- Board of Advisors, Human Animal Bond in Tennessee – H.A.B.I.T (2016-2019)
- Chairman of the Knoxville Area Association of Realtors Education Committee (2015)
- Sponsor for Discover Life in America, Salmander Ball (2015,2016)
- Sponsor Black Ties & Tails Benefit for H.A.B.I.T (2016)
- Sponsor Bidding & BBQ a benefit for H.A.B.I.T (2016)
- President Young Professionals Network, Knoxville Area Association of Realtors (2015-2016)
- Founder of the Loving Home Award (2014-2016)
- Education & Award of Excellence Committees, Knoxville Area Association of Realtors (2014)
- Cultural Diversity Committee, Knoxville Area Association of Realtors (2010)
- Board of Directors Tennessee Stage Company (2011), Marketing Chair, Vice Chair (2012-2013)
- Team member and as the Chairman for the Parkridge Historic Home Tour 2003, 2004, 2005, & 2006.
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR®)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES®)
- At Home With Diversity Certification (AHWD)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS®)
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE)
Top 10 Reasons You Want Me On Your Side
10. I am not your Daddy’s Realtor! No UT Football Fridge Magnets (though I am a Vols Fan), no permed hair, no flip phones and no polyester business suits. I believe I can be professional without being stuffy. A relationship where I share quality information, a little humor, and honest advice is key!
9. I have my finger on the pulse of Knoxville. I have lived, worked, and played in North, East, South and West Knoxville. I know the best events, I can tell you the best places to eat, hot shopping spots, where to get styled, what’s going on in the downtown scene, the history of different neighborhoods and more. I don’t just know how to help you find a home, I help you find your community and the local businesses within it.
8. I don’t hard sell but I will close the deal. Let’s be honest, this isn’t a pair of jeans you are buying (or selling). My job is to help negotiate the purchase or sale of a home for YOU! There is no pushing you to do anything- your deal, your decision. But when it comes time to close the deal, you’ll be glad I’m on your side and that I have years of practice in conflict resolution.
7. I’m not here to hurt anyone’s feelings but I call it like I see it. If the house smells like your great Aunts’ cat I am going to tell you. If you are trying to price it above Market Value I am going to tell you that as well. It is important you know from start to finish that I am going to be honest with you. Blowing smoke gets us nowhere fast.
6. Sometimes more is more. I use traditional advertising, combined with my social media expertise (yep, I even teach other Real Estate Pros social media tactics), a powerful internet presence and my connections in the local community to get your property SEEN & SOLD and to help find you a new dream home.
5. I have been called a “Rat on a Cheetoh”. That’s southern for “relentless”. Whether it is getting you property showing feedback, sending you a video of a home you are interested in, or getting something fixed from a home inspection report I will make sure it gets done (and yesterday).
4. I have some southern charm and I am not afraid to use it.
3. Integrity plain and simple. I don’t pull shenanigans to try and make a few extra bucks off your deal. Not only is it unethical it is just not how I operate. I work hard for the money and you will see that in my results. I truly want you to get the best and I will take my time answering your questions or explaining the process. I like to create relationships with clients that last; for me it is not just a one shot transaction.
2. I will make this as easy as possible. I am organized, proficient, quick and I use technology to my advantage. For example, I use an electronic signature program that will let you do a deal from anywhere on the earth! That comes in handy when you are on vacation and get an offer on your house, or say when you are relocating from Alaska. I am the hub between you and your lender, the other agent, contractors, inspectors, the seller/buyer, and you don’t need to worry because I have it covered.
1. I am an industry leader and I am always raising the bar. Real Estate may not be as relaxing as Disneyland, but you should feel like the service you receive from me is just as amazing.
I promise, you will be glad I am on your side.
An Interview with Shannon How long have you been in Knoxville? I moved to the beautiful East TN area in 1993 to attend a Master’s Program in Experimental Psychology, at the University of TN, Knoxville. I loved it here so I stayed!! Where did you go to school? I graduated from Rollins College in Winter […]
A house is not a home until we put our precious things inside. For most of us, that means our family more than our possessions. I know families are not just those we are related to but also those we choose. Ask anyone that loves a pet, they will tell you that their animal […]
Here are a few things my clients have to say about my services. For my full list of recommendations visit my profile on Zillow. Shannon is awesome! She came over to my house and thoroughly explained the sales process and went over the comparable sales so I would have a good idea what my house […]