My philosophy is simple. I am here to help my clients sell and/or buy property and I will make the process the best experience possible. What does that mean? It means you feel confident that I have demonstrated the knowledge and expertise to properly market your property, negotiated the best price obtainable, and communicated with you regarding all aspects of your transaction. After many years of working in management I understand that each person has different concerns and needs. I will work with you individually to understand what your concerns and needs are during the process of a sale or purchase, how often and in which manner you prefer to receive communication, and what your expectations are for your transaction. At the end of the day I want you to walk away feeling that you have received an amazing experience with me as your Real Estate professional and that you have been able to realize your dream of selling or buying a home!
Give me a ring and we will get you on the way to fostering your own American Dream!
- Affiliate Real Estate Broker 2009-2012; Real Estate Broker 2012-present
- Member of Knoxville Area Association of Realtors (KAAR)
- Member of Tennessee Association of Realtors (TAR)
- Member of National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member of KAAR Cultural Diversity Committee 2010
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR®)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES®)
- Team member and as the Chairman for the Parkridge Historic Home Tour 2003 – 2006.
- Board of Directors Tennessee Stage Company 2011, Marketing Chair 2011, Vice Chair 2012
Selling a home takes more than placing a “for sale” sign in the yard. Whether you plan to go on the market in a few days, or if you are just considering what it will take to put your house up for sale, my Home Seller’s Guide Book will help you know what is involved! I put [...]
Buying a home from start to finish is a complex process. Maybe you are ready to buy today, or perhaps you are just getting ready to purchase a home in the next six months, either way my Home Buyer’s Guide Book will help you know what to expect! I put this book together because I [...]
10. I am not your Daddy’s Realtor! No UT Football Fridge Magnets (though I am a Vols Fan), no permed hair, no flip phones and no polyester business suits. I believe I can be professional without being stuffy. A relationship where I share quality information, a little humor, and honest advice is key! 9. I [...]
Here are a few things my clients and business partners have to say about my services… Shannon was wonderful to work with! As first time home buyers my husband and I were unfamiliar with the process, but she walked us through it step by step! She made herself available to fit our schedules, even during [...]
Interview with a Real Estate Professional Where do you come from? Originally I come from Orlando, Florida (it is true people are really born there!). I moved to the beautiful East TN area in 1993 to attend a Master’s Program in Experimental Psychology, at the University of TN, Knoxville. I loved it here so I [...]