Selling a home takes more than placing a “for sale” sign in the yard.
Whether you plan to go on the market in a few days, or if you are just considering what it will take to put your house up for sale, my Home Seller’s Guide Book will help you know what is involved! I put this book together because I found so many clients, whether selling for the first time or seasoned veterans, had a lot of questions about the process. My Home Seller’s Guide Book gives you:
- An overview of what effects the Market Value of a property
- How to determine an appropriate sales price
- Preparing the house to go on the market, marketing, and showings
- What you will be negotiating for during the sales offer
- The home inspection period
- What happens after inspections and before closing
- An explanation of the role and value of a Listing Real Estate Agent
Of course this is a guide and there is nothing like having a Real Estate Professional by your side, but I provide you some information that will help you know what to expect when preparing to sell a house.
Receive your free copy by completing the information below. Just hit submit to instantly receive the Download link and an additional copy will be delivered to your email. I promise I do not spam. Why wonder what is involved in selling a home when you can have the answers right at your fingertips!
Go ahead, get your Home Seller’s Guide Book right now!
[contact-form-7 id="2830" "Home Selling Guidebook"]