So, you are thinking about buying or selling a home in Knoxville? The process is one that is both exciting, but let’s admit that at times it may also be a little overwhelming. That is where I come in to play!
My philosophy is simple. I am here to help my clients sell and/or buy property and I will make the process the best experience possible. What does that mean? It means you feel confident that I have demonstrated the knowledge and expertise to properly market your property, negotiated the best price obtainable and that I have effectively communicated with you regarding all aspects of your transaction. After many years of working in retail management I understand the elements of the individual needs and the process of a purchase. At the end of the day I want you to walk away feeling that you have received an amazing experience with me as your REALTOR® and that you have been able to realize your dream of selling or buying a home!
Give me a ring and we will get you on the way to fostering your own American Dream!
- Affiliate Real Estate Broker 2009-2012; Real Estate Broker 2012-present
- International President’s Circle – awarded to the top six percent of Coldwell Banker® Worldwide 2015
- Knoxville Area Association of Realtors (KAAR) Board of Directors (2016-2018)
- Knoxville Area Association of Realtors (KAAR) Chair Young Professionals Group (2015-2016)
- Knoxville Area Association of Realtors (KAAR) Chair Education Committee (2015)
- Member of KAAR Cultural Diversity Committee (2010), Award of Excellence Committee (2014), Education Committee (2014 & 2015)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS®)
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR®)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES®)
- Graduate REATOR® Institute (GRI)
- Certified At Home With Diversity (AHWD)
- Knoxville Area Association of REALTORS® Silver Star Award 2013, Gold Star Award 2014
- Team member and as the Chairman for the Parkridge Historic Home Tour 2003 – 2006.
- Board of Directors Tennessee Stage Company 2011, Marketing Chair 2011, Vice Chair 2012
The Tennessee Association of REALTORS® is proud to announce a recent graduate of the REALTOR® Institute program, Shannon Foster-Boline, of Coldwell Banker Wallace & Wallace Realtors, with the Knoxville Area Association of REALTORS®. By successful completion of this program, Shannon Foster-Boline, has earned the “Graduate REALTOR® Institute” GRI designation, signifying mastery of a specific and […]
10. I am not your Daddy’s Realtor! No UT Football Fridge Magnets (though I am a Vols Fan), no permed hair, no flip phones and no polyester business suits. I believe I can be professional without being stuffy. A relationship where I share quality information, a little humor, and honest advice is key! 9. I […]
Here are a few things my clients have to say about my services. For my full list of recommendations visit my profile on Zillow. Shannon is awesome! She came over to my house and thoroughly explained the sales process and went over the comparable sales so I would have a good idea what my house […]