As a member of Coldwell Banker Wallace & Wallace, Realtors, I am able to provide some of the most comprehensive relocation services in the region. Our commitment to customer service has helped establish CBWW’s Relocation Department as the Knoxville market’s Primary Broker for the CARTUS Broker Network, the world’s leading national relocation company.
In addition to being a Platinum CARTUS brokerage affiliate, we also partner with corporations, large and small, to assist their employees who might be relocating to and from East Tennessee.
Whether you are moving to East Tennessee, or relocating from the Greater Knoxville Area, we can help.
Give me a call to begin your relocation process.
About Knoxville, Tennessee
- Named by Forbes Magazine as one of the Top 25 Best Bang for the Buck Cities, Knoxville is the perfect combination of small-town and city life.
- Huffington Post lists Knoxville as “Top 10 American Cities Most People Don’t Know About but Should.”
- Voted Top 10 Places to Retire by Livability.com
- Located in the geographic center of the eastern United States
- Within a day’s drive of half of the nation’s population
- Crossroads of three major interstates: 1-75, 1-40 and 1-81
- Only 12 miles from McGhee Tyson Airport
- Over 9,500 hotel rooms
- Over 950 restaurants
- Average temperatures: Yearly 58°, July 84°, average January 39°, average snowfall 6.4”
- Knoxville’s Urban Wilderness offers a wide range of outdoor activities include hiking, biking, rock climbing, greenways, boating and water sports
- Numerous public and private golf courses
- Over 25 lakes, rivers, quarries and mountain streams
- Over 110 parks and 7 dog parks
- 20 entertainment venues for concerts, theatre, and the performing arts
- 15 museums and galleries
- Year round festivals and events
A helpful list of Knoxville area utilities can be found here.
A helpful list of Knoxville area School can be found here.