In understanding the the market value of your property, we must deal with some factors that are “given”-we have NO control over them.
- Size of house & Lot
- Floor plan and architectural style
- The number of similar properties for sale
- Their prices, financing terms, location and physical condition
- Interest rates and availability of financing
- Buyer demand
- Prices of recently sold properties
- Current economic climate
- Seasonal demand
Some factors have NO effect on the current value of your property.
- The amount you originally paid for your property
- The cash proceeds you need or want from the sale
- What people say your property should be worth
Now that you understand WHAT effects the Market Value of a Property learn about the KEY Market Factors for Pricing to Sell.
Interested in learning the possible value of your home? Need help selling your home? Let me tell you the Top 10 Reasons Why You Want Me On Your Side and what my clients say about my performance as their Real Estate Professional.
Written by, Shannon Foster-Boline